You could use the same technology hospitals do to keep their air pure.
How much does your air quality mean to you? An air scrubber is the ultimate in clean air technology, and yet well within the reach of people just like you!
Having an air scrubber fitted could make a huge difference in the air quality of your home, and therefore of most of the air you and your family breathe every day.
What are air scrubbers?
Air scrubbers are highly effective air filtration devices. The work to eliminate dangerous gasses and chemicals, pollution, and environmental particles from the air in your home. They can be very helpful for people with respiratory issues, or when pollution or smells form surrounding industry become an issue.
How do Air Scrubbers work?
Air scrubbers work by pulling in air from outside the home, and passing it through a series of filtration systems which remove nearly all of the contaminants it carries. The clean air is then cooled or heated as appropriate by your air conditioning system and distributed throughout your home.
- Wet scrubbers work by passing the air through a liquid chamber or moist filter. The liquid might be water, or more complicated solutions depending on the exact materials that need to be removed from the air.
- Dry scrubbers work without water, relying on dry filters and techniques such as ionization to enhance their effectiveness.
- HEPA scrubbers work using a HEPA filter. HEPA filtration air scrubbers are among the most efficient and reliable of air scrubbers, especially for home use.
Looking for a carbon air scrubber? We can help with that too.
In most home, one of more of these factors do apply. That’s why it is so important to consider installing an efficient, highly effective air scrubbing system that can protect you and your family 24 hours a day. If you would like to find out more, just call us at 602-942-8996 to find out more.
Is air scrubber technology proven to work?
Yes indeed. Kansas State University recently published a study which placed samples of the 10 most harmful kinds of microbes (including viruses, bacteria, and various fungi) in a chamber with a domestic-grade air scrubber for 24 hours. Upon testing the air, microbe load was reduced by better than 96% for all types of contaminant, and several types had been 100% eliminated.
How would an air scrubber help you?
That all depends on the air quality where you live, and the needs of your family. If you have a home in a pure, utterly unpolluted environment and no one in the family has any special respiratory needs, you probably don’t need one. For the other 99% of us, though, an air scrubber can help if:
- Anyone in your family suffers from seasonal or pet allergies, or if they have recurring asthma symptoms.
- Pet or cooking odors are ever a problem or an embarrassment.
- Anyone in the home smokes or ‘vapes’, even if they do so exclusively outside.
- You would simply prefer to reduce the bacteria, virus and other pathogen content for your air by 90% or more