You could have quieter, more energy efficient heating and/or air conditioning in any (or every) room of your home with a ductless system.
Ductless air conditioning systems are the ideal way to bring efficient, affordable and low-maintenance cooling to any room of your home – especially garages, attic conversions, additions, or anywhere else your existing system either doesn’t reach or doesn’t serve properly.
What is a ductless air conditioning system?
A ductless system, sometimes called a ‘ductless mini-split’ system, is a single-room air conditioning system that does not rely on ducts, vents or moving air around your home to cool a room. They are typically operated via a remote control rather than a thermostat, and provide the ultimate in on-demand comfort and inexpensive installation.
How Do Ductless Air Conditioning Systems Work?
A traditional ‘central’ air conditioning system uses a single large air handler to push the cooled air throughout the home. This, of course, requires extensive ductwork to be installed, and tends to be inefficient – the ducts themselves leak, fail to distribute cooling evenly, are noisy and can get terribly dirty inside.
By comparison, you can install a ductless air conditioning unit in any or every room individually. Each connects to an external heat exchanger through tiny, easily drilled refrigeration lines and has its own quiet, efficient, single-zone fan to distribute air throughout that particular room.
Lastly, you can install a thermostat-like wall control unit or convenient remote control for each unit, whichever is more convenient.
How could a ductless air conditioning system help you?
Ductless systems have several important advantages offer old fashioned ‘central’ air conditioning systems. For example:
- Ductless systems are very small
Each unit is tiny, so it can be installed virtually anywhere, even in very small or awkwardly-situated spaces. You won’t lose 2 feet of headspace to ductwork and a drop ceiling, either!
- Ductless systems are very quiet
These systems do not rely on a huge central fan to force air throughout the building. Each fan only needs to be large enough to gently circulate air within a room – the ‘cold’ starts exactly where it needs to be. The result is a whisper-quiet system that you might not even notice running.
- Ductless systems are easier and much less expensive to install
The most important distinction is that you do not have to install huge, inefficient and unattractive ducts throughout the home, or deal with the complexities of trying to add an extension to existing ductwork – a poor solution at best.
Doing away with the ducts entirely makes installation much faster and less expensive.
Our Ductless Services And Mini-Split Services Are listed Below:
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Service
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Repair
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Installation
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Replacement
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Tune Up
- Mini-Split Heater Service
- Mini-Split Heater Repair
- Mini-Split Heater Installation
- Mini-Split Heater Replacement
- Mini-Split Heater Maintenance
- Mini-Split Heater Tune Up
- Ductless Air Conditioning Service
- Ductless Air Conditioning Repair
- Ductless Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Air Conditioning Replacement
- Ductless Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Ductless Air Conditioning Tune Up
- Ductless Heater Service
- Ductless Heater Repair
- Ductless Heater Installation
- Ductless Heater Replacement
- Ductless Heater Maintenance
- Ductless Heater Tune Up
Ductless systems simply use less power to do a better job
The ducts are a huge drain on the performance and efficiency of your air conditioning. Many users have to spend money to make certain rooms too cold just to make others livable. Closing the vents never really works as a method of redistributing the cool, so much of the system’s capacity is simply wasted.
Why pay for cooling you can’t even use? Talk to R and R Refrigeration today at 480-900-2178 to find out how you could pay less for better cooling!